Teifi Waterside Hotel COVID-19 safety measures
Being confident that you can visit us and be looked after in a safe and comfortable environment.
PLEASE READ to make sure you are familiar with the measures we now have in place when you arrive at the pub.
⭐Advance booking is preferred, however you can complete your booking on arrival. A £5 deposit will be required per booking which will be non-refundable in the event of a ‘no show’
⭐Your details will be taken for Track & Trace purposes, in addition to the NHS Track & Trace app. You will be required to provide ID which confirms name & address. Please don’t forget to bring this with you.
⭐️Please note that we are taking table bookings for a maximum of 4 persons (from 4 different households) and can allow larger tables if you are from 1 Household (Children Under 11 & Carers are not included in this limit).
⭐You will be asked to present verified ID on arrival and a Mask is required to be worn when entering the pub or to use the toilet. It can only be removedonce you are seated at your table. This is part of Welsh Government new guidance which we must adhere to.
⭐We continue to provide table service only, please do not come to the bar, our staff will direct you to your table, sit back, relax, enjoy your food and drink and we will make sure you are attended to 😀
⭐Last orders for Alcohol is 10pm, last food orders will be at 8.30pm. We will ask all customers to vacate by 10.20pm when the pub will be shut to the public.
⭐As per the Welsh Government Guidance – you will be allocated a 2 hour time slot on arrival.
What else are we doing?
· We have a one way system clearly marked with hand sanitiser available at entry and exit points.
· We have clearly marked tables which should not be used and have floor stickers to ensure 2m social distancing
· We have a ‘one in one out’ policy for toilets with signs clearly marking when ‘Occupied / Vacant’
· All our staff wear masks, regularly sanitise and have completed COVID safety awareness training
· We have Risk Assessments & Cleaning schedules for all areas of the business.
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS OLD & NEW FOR SUPPORTING US AND STICKING TO THE NEW GUIDELINES HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET THROUGH THIS VERY SOON AND GET BACK TO SOME NORMALITY #handsfacespace #staysafe #supportlocal
We would like to Thank You for your patience and understanding